Friday 19 October 2012

Patterson Creek Etc.

I set out a bit earlier than normal this evening as I had planned to walk all of the way down to the Fleet Street Pumping House and Bronson Pulp Mill but I got distracted and my feet were hurting so I stayed a little closer to home. Today I wandered down Bank Street until I got to Patternson Creek and from there I followed this strip of parkland until I reached the Rideau Canal. In the end I did not actually take many photos and I was not very happy with them. There were a lot of nice sights and some beautiful houses that I drooled over but for various reasons I found taking photos of these features rather difficult. Anyway, here are a few of the somewhat reasonable ones.



I think this is my favourite photo of the night



I just liked this centre building a lot. It was tall, deep, but very, very thin



1 comment: